Welcome to Charles Darwin University's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your CDU eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Voit, Katharina (2012). Nursing and midwifery workforce challenges for the Northern Territory : a qualitative study investigating opportunities for the introduction of clinician-led workforce research. Master Thesis, Charles Darwin University.
- School of Psychological and Clinical Sciences
- HERDC 2012
- HERDC 2011
- HERDC 2010
- Data Collections
- Johnstone, Kate J., Chang, Anne B., Fong, Kwun M., Bowman, Rayleen V. and Yang, Ian A. (2013). Inhaled corticosteroids for subacute and chronic cough in adults (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2013(3):1-85.
- Anderson-James, Sophie, Marchant, Julie M., Acworth, Jason P., Turner, Cathy and Chang, Anne B. (2013). Inhaled corticosteroids for subacute cough in children (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2013(2):1-25.
- Drescher, Benjamin J., Chang, Anne B., Phillips, Natalie, Acworth, Jason, Marchant, Julie, Sloots, Theo P., David, Michael and O'Grady, Kerry-Ann F. (2013). The development of chronic cough in children following presentation to a tertiary paediatric emergency department with acute respiratory illness: study protocol for a prospective cohort study. BMC Pediatrics, 13(125):1-9.
- RSS | More...