Charles Darwin University's institutional repository
Submit your research papers
Submit your research papers and make them available to the world.
Self Submission Portal
- Yuhun, Pawinee, Talyor, Andrew and Winter, James (2013). Alice according to you: A snapshot from the 2011 Census<br />. Northern Institute Research Brief Series, (1):1-12.
- Taylor, Andrew and Bell, Lauren (). The Northern Territory's declining share of Australia's Indigenous population: A call for a research agenda<br />. Northern Institute Research Brief Series, (2):1-17.
- Taylor, Andrew and Winter, James (2013). Welcome to the Boomtown! Darwin and the 'Boomtown Syndrome'<br />. Northern Institute Research Brief Series, (3):1-14.
- Lowell, Anne, Maypilama, Elaine, Yikaniwuy, Stephanie, Rrapa, Elizabeth, Williams, Robyn and Dunn, Sandra (). "Hiding the story": Indigenous consumer concerns abut communication related to chronic disease in one remote region of Australia. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 14(3):200-208.
- Lowell, Anne (2013). "From your own thinking you can't help us": Intercultural collaboration to address inequities in services for Indigenous Australians in response to the World Report on Disability. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 15(1):101-105.
- RSS | More...